Friday, October 30, 2015

Early Bird Gets...Not Me! Trying to Convert to an Early Riser - Day 19

I have a terrible sleep pattern! I stay up late and wake up at noon some days, other days I stay up late and have to wake early, thus not getting enough sleep. It's getting disruptive and I need to get a handle on it. I'm a freelance Interior Designer and since I am no longer work part-time as a Teaching Assistant, I work from home 100%. Well, I do spend a few hours at cafes and shared workspaces, but I have few time commitments that get me out early on a regular basis. Not having a routine has put me in a constant state of chaos, lack of order, and really it's just starting to drive me nuts!

I am trying to correct several flaws, bad habits all at once and I didn't properly plan for this overhaul, so now I'm spinning and spinning, hoping to land in the world of stability. I looked for some tips to help me conquer this sleep deprivation and how to become a morning person this article provides some great tips to turn your sleep cycle around. I didn't know that you should only change your bedtime by 15-minute increments, I think that's one of the reasons I keep rebounding.

So this post is for Monday 10.26.15 day 19 of my healthy journey. I had 2 persimmons for breakfast and an almond milk latte at @NextDoorChicago trying to make breakfast part of my day when I wake up before lunchtime.For lunch and dinner, I had my favorite salad (butternut squash salad) from +Nando's  Nandos Peri-Peri. Yes, this salad is two meals!



I'm trying to get better at snacking on the bad foods appear out of nowhere in the house that I share with my mother. I can't control what's being brought in, but I have to get control of what I chose to eat! Okay, I'm going to try stepping back my bedtime gradually, have a wonderful and healthy day!
..

No comments:

Post a Comment