Friday, October 30, 2015

Got to Get it IN! Exercise Must Become a Priority! - Day 20

This blog is for Tuesday 10.27.15 day 20 of my healthy journey. I woke up late morning, got some work done, made lunch, and in the evening went to an Entrepreneur's Meet-Up at Next Door Cafe. The meet-up was scheduled for 1.50 hours, but with all the networking, the time was doubled and I got home late and had to finish some work for a client. I ate a light dinner and remembered that this was day 2 of my C25K training, "oh no" I say to myself it was now 11:30 p.m. I got dressed, put on my running shoes and went own to my gym and wogged (walked/jogged) day 2 of Runmore's C25K Training App. So I'm counting my day 2 as started on the right day 11:59 p.m. LOL Yes, I know kind of pathetic, but I finished the run and felt good afterward.




My lesson learned is that I need to get my exercise done earlier in the day, mornings preferred once I correct my sleep habits. I found some tips that may help 15-tips-to-restart-the-exercise-habit.

Lunch for today was salmon, avocado, tomato, cucumber, fresh lemon, and cilantro with brown jasmine rice.

I hope that the issues I come across and the remedies/advice that I find are helping you as well. Take time for yourself, you are worth it! Have a wonderful and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment