Saturday, October 24, 2015

All Work and No Health Kind of Day, Sitting on My Balance Ball ALL Day! - Day 13

Work deadlines took over much of my movement for the day and since I haven't slain the procrastinator dragon yet, I was sitting on my balance ball, music turned up, cranking away at AutoCAD for the better part of the day. For over 5 weeks, I had a terrible cough and allergies. I was feeling better a few days ago and the brain fog came back today, maybe a result of the crazy stress I place on myself. I made some green juice hoping it would help with the brain fog. It didn't, but I needed the nutrients. This post is for Tuesday 10.20.15, day 13 of my healthy journey.

green juice - swiss chard, spinach, jicama, Asian pear, coconut water

Lunch was leftovers from my Bad Boy Buddha Bowl and some baked chicken

Dinner was a new recipe for me, so glad I tried it, so delicious!
gluten-free pasta, butternut squash, green beans, lacinato kale, garlic, onions, goat cheese
I stayed up really late again, so I ended up eating an avocado mixed with almond milk. Please share your comments, or any tips/tricks that have helped you on your journey. May you have a healthy day!

1 comment:

  1. Nissa, I started drinking flax milk. yum... at Mariano's... check it out ;p

    ReplyDelete