Friday, October 23, 2015

The Numbers are IN! The Dreaded Weigh-In - Day 12

So far in my journey to a healthier ME, I haven't discussed exactly what it is that I want to achieve, it's a lot and ever changing. The obvious, I want to weigh less, 113.8 lbs less to be exact. My weight on day 1 of my journey was 263.8 pounds......my goal weight is 150 lbs. I started off this year 01.01.15 at 255 lbs. and sometime in June or July I blew up to 271 lbs. my highest weight ever!



I cried a lot that day and a few days after. I lost a few pounds right away because the thought of 271 lbs. really freaked me out! Well, this post is for Monday 10.19.15, day 12 of my journey and this morning I stepped on the scale and now I weigh 259 lbs.

This is the part that I get so mad at myself for ALL the time! I started off the year at 255 gained 16 pounds, lost 12 pounds. Had I just stayed at 255 lbs. and lost 12 pounds I'd be 243 lbs....ARGH! If I add up all the weight I've lost over the past twenty years I'd probably weigh 150 lbs.


More goals to come, in the next few posts. My breakfast today was at #NextDoorCafe, it was the Logan Square smoothie with avocado and an almond latte.



Lunch was...
baked chicken, zucchini, swiss chard, tomatoes, onions and garlic
wheatgrass shot from #cityharvestcafe

Dinner was a trip to #CrispChicago I ordered the Original Bad Boy Buddha, so delicious!



Hope today was a good day for you, food wise I think I did well. Be happy and healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment