Friday, October 9, 2015

BREAD! Fighting the Temptation! - Day 1

So day one went well...ish. I took my mom out to see a dance performance and then dinner. My mom chooses Grand Lux Cafe, I say okay, but I foresee a potential sabotage in the making. If you haven't dined here, then be forewarned they serve really good bread...warm and delicious!


So I'm watching my mom eat one of my fave breads and for a moment I think eh it's day one, I could just sneak a piece. Then I thought NO it's day one WTH are you thinking?! I've been having a lot of allergy issues lately and I think that gluten (wheat specifically) is the reason that I'm coughing so much. So I stay strong and survive the 20 minutes until our food comes. I ordered the Asian short-rib tacos appetizer with corn tortillas, it's the perfect amount for a meal. We also ordered Brussels sprouts, really strange that I was craving them.

Well, I should be going to bed now since late nights and not getting enough sleep have been a big part of my weight issues. See you later today, be well and make healthy choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment