Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hungry for Change - Day 2

I watched this awesome movie on Netflix called “Hungry for Change.”



 It discusses how the food industry is feeding us with “foods” that are addictive, empty in nutrients, full of manipulated fake foods and chemicals. The truth of zero calories in beverages with artificial sweeteners is a falsehood. Take time to watch this movie, it really is quite informative. I will play it several times a week to keep reminding me of why I should stick to eating real foods and less processed foods, avoid diets and gimmicks, and try and live as healthy and active life as possible.



















So day two was good, I had an odd breakfast consisting of two persimmons, half a med banana, and one boiled egg. Lunch was very tasty, gluten-free pita bread, hummus, tuna with raw garlic (that was soaked in lemon juice), heirloom tomato, and cilantro.
Dinner was kind of basic, brown rice with egg and seaweed.  I almost made my step goal on my Fitbit, my goal per day is 12K, but today I made it to 11K. I drank 84 oz. of water
and snacked on some smart pop popcorn. I’m going to meet my step goal for day three! I feel like if I put it out there, it will happen. :-) Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment