Sunday, October 11, 2015

Skipping Breakfast...How Bad is it to Miss this Meal? - Day 3

For today, day 3 I woke up late and skipped breakfast. I know that's a no-no, but why I wasn't totally sure. I know it fuels you for the day and helps prevent you from eating a large lunch. I knew it helped with your blood sugar, but not in great detail. I came across this article that gave me the answers I needed. the-surprising-danger-of-skipping-breakfast. I hope this will help some of you who haven't made breakfast part of your daily routine see its benefits. I will do my best to keep from missing this important meal.

Well lunch was sort of a repeat of yesterday, subbing avocado for tuna, and no garlic. I was hungry  about an hour after I ate this, but didn't eat again until dinner.

Dinner was good, I made baked chicken with sage, lemon, and butter, green beans and carrots with garlic, and white rice. I normally eat brown rice, but apparently we ran out and I didn't know. I will be at the grocery store yet again, for a third time in a week.

Fitness today was a miss, I had a terrible tension headache early in the evening, so today's step count was only 7,300 on my Fitbit. I should really go to bed now, I'm getting up early to cheer on some of my friends who are running the Chicago Marathon. So excited for them! I'll post pics of the runners later today. Have a good healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment