Sunday, October 18, 2015

Have a Little Finess...Stop Bladder Leaks - Day 7

I bet you're wondering why is she writing about bladder leakage. I was introduced to this new product called Finess and ordered a trial package of 6 to try out. Check out their site for more info or to order a trial box https://havefiness.com/. Ladies you know when you laugh too much, sneeze too hard, do a strenuous workout, sometimes you can have an "oops" moment. Well, this great little product might be your solution. It's a tiny foam triangle that you adhere to your "pee hole." Here are pics to show you how small it is...that's a thumb drive next to the product.
 It worked for me when I was sick and coughing a lot, I had no "oops" moments. Don't be embarrassed if you have stress incontinence, it's just one of the many things that women go through. Now there's a solution to prevent those "oops" moments with Finess. #StopBladderLeaks

So this blog post is for Wednesday, 10.14.15, day 7 of my journey. I still haven't incorporated a fitness routine other than tracking my steps on a Fitbit. I'm trying to focus on eating right first and developing a daily routine. For lunch, I bought a healthy salad from the salad bar at #FoodEase in Water Tower Place (mezzanine level). I brought it home and made my own salad dressing, a much healthier choice most times.
Just in case you're trying to figure out what I have in this salad, here are the ingredients: romaine, kale, red cabbage, red and yellow bell peppers, radishes, mushrooms, carrots, chickpeas, red onions, quinoa, scallions, and almond slivers.

Hope you're making healthy choices, take it day by day and don't beat yourself up if it's not a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment