Sunday, October 25, 2015

Reached My Daily 12K Fitbit Goal! Woo Hoo...I'm Learning to Be My Own Cheerleader! - Day 16

I'm am writing this post for Friday 10.23.15 day 16 of my healthy journey. I managed to get over 15K steps in this day, I'm very excited about that accomplishment. I have not done that in a couple of weeks. Now that I'm feeling better, I need to start going to my gym, which has not seen my face in months. I always get anxious upon my return to the gym, when I have had long lapses between gym visits. I feel like a newbie all over again and seem so discombobulated like I've never been in a gym before, it's probably entertaining for the gym regulars.

I've been a member at this gym for over four years, they have made a lot of money off of me and I have yet to see a good ROI. In trying to get healthy physical and emotionally, I'm also trying to get in better shape financially. I will not let them just have my money anymore, I will try to keep the cost per visit under $3.50, which means I have to go to the gym at least 19 days out of every month. I just took a deep breath after typing that.


I had beet, carrot, and ginger juice from #BrazilianBowl and for lunch a Mediterranean Tuna sandwich from L'Appetito #Lappetito (Tuna, capers, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, black olives, olive oil, no mayo, balsamic vinegar). 



                                   
Dinner was tilapia (I just read how terrible this fish is for me, but I had already bought some and really couldn't throw it away, but now I know better), leftover veggies, and 1/2 c. brown rice. I was able to get 105 oz. of water in today, along with 16 oz. juice (above), and a cup of decaf coffee. Yes, it was many trips to the bathroom.



Well, today was a great day! I want to have many more days like this, follow my journey and see how I do. Wishing you a healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment