Thursday, October 22, 2015

What's All this Water Doing to Me? - Day 10


I've noticed some changes in my body these past few days. I know it's just a reaction to eating cleaner foods and drinking more water (health-benefits-water), but the downside for me is the acne breakouts (detox-breakouts-symptoms). I'm also taking more trips to the bathroom and not just to pee! I'm glad that I'm becoming more regular, but it's sometimes an inconvenience when I'm not at home.

There are days when I struggle to drink enough water like when I'm adding things like coffee, protein shakes, tea, and green juice to my daily beverage tally. Today, which is technically not today, but Saturday 10.17.15 day 10 of my journey, I had tea made with lemongrass water. I boiled a handful of lemongrass leaves and added this tea... I love Numi teas! My breakfast was also yummy.
gluten-free pita, scrambled eggs, spinach, garlic, tomatoes, and a small amount of Bianco Sardo cheese
 Dinner was basically a repeat of last night's meal...still good and healthy, though.
baked chicken in olive oil, fresh lemongrass, cilantro, asparagus, tomatoes, garlic, and onions 


I'm a night owl by nature, but I have to start going to bed sooner than when most people wake up! I get inspired to write or research late at night. If only that inspiration hit me 4-6 hours earlier, how great would that be? Well, I'm off to sleep, I hope you have seen some positive changes in your journey. Please feel free to share, I'd love to hear how getting healthy is affecting you.




No comments:

Post a Comment